Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/01/28 22:56:51 UTC

Fwd: Represent your project at ApacheCon

Anyone planning to be at ApacheCon NA 2014?
Might be nice to give an intro about Apache cTAKES (either presentation or
even a lightning talk)...
I was thinking of signing up for a lightning talk, but perhaps we can
coordinate if others are also planning to be there.

--Pei

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andy,

you might find this interesting: