Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Polly Poon <po...@optushome.com.au> on 2002/08/12 15:51:47 UTC

JDBC Realm Error --Form-> Looking both Database and tomcat-user.xml

Hi all,

I have got this error from tomcat JDBC Realm.

My Config
Tomcat 3.2.4
MySQL 3.2.3
Red Hat Linux

Problem
JDBC Realm look up both database and tomcat-users.xml. The error is like
this(This is when the tomcat-users.xml is empty)

2002-08-12 23:01:28 - ContextManager: JDBCRealm: Authentication successful
for user polly
2002-08-12 23:01:28 - ContextManager: JDBCRealm: Auth ok, user=polly

It suppose to look up the role next but somehow it stops.

And then it redirects me to the error.html, the error page that i specific
in web.xml.

IF i insert the user details into tomcat-users.xml, it works perfect.

The JDBC Realm was started successfully. I wonder what this problem could
be.

Thanks in advanced.

From,
Polly