Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@humpy.dsndata.com> on 1996/02/02 17:19:51 UTC

[comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix] Another bug of apache?

No ack sent.

From: aqlott@db.csie.ncu.edu.tw (Orbby S. Arka)
Subject: Another bug of apache?
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
Date: 2 Feb 1996 04:45:42 GMT

    Hello there,

	Our website is running apache 1.0.1 recently, but we found
	that the httpd will die after a few sended time out messages
	in error_log. The 'die' means only the primary process is
	running and the rest it forked are gone.  Anyone had experienced
	this?  Or any solutions?  Thanks.

--

Object is everything?                           | DB Lab, CSIE, NCU, Taiwan