Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by John McNally <jm...@apache.org> on 2005/04/15 17:23:47 UTC

jakarta/commons-sandbox-sql is moved to db/ddlutils

As voted on previously the code within commons-sandbox-sql is now being
developed under oversite of the DB pmc and the code was copied to the

/db/ddlutils

svn repository.

I left the old files in place as I did not want to break any
dependencies, but if you want me to I can remove the sql directory.  I
modifed the README.txt file to indicate that development is no longer
being done within Jakarta, but let me know if I should do more.

John McNally

Re: jakarta/commons-sandbox-sql is moved to db/ddlutils

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I don't think there's a way to mark as read only in Subversion... an svn
rm -m 'moved to /db/ddlutils' should work, and make sure to remove the
svn:externals definition too.

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@apache.org>.