Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2012/05/15 00:23:20 UTC

Welcoming Virag Kothari as Oozie Committer

On behalf of the Oozie PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Virag
Kothari has been elected a committer in the Apache Incubator Oozie
project. We appreciate all the work Virag has put into the project so
far, and look forward to his future contributions.

Welcome, Virag!

Cheers
--
Alejandro

Re: Welcoming Virag Kothari as Oozie Committer

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Virag! :)

--
Harsh J