Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/01/19 11:27:18 UTC

About revision 496616: Disable modification watcher in MockWebApplication

Don't forget to port it to trunk please.

TIA,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Re: About revision 496616: Disable modification watcher in MockWebApplication

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
* Frank Bille:

> It's already  in trunk. I'm more thinking  about backporting the
> wickettester change from trunk to 1.3.

Oh yes you're right Frank, it was already in trunk, my bad.

It would be  great to backport the  whole WicketTester refactoring
to branch 1.x.  I filed a patch for that: WICKET-147

And while  we're at it:  there's a bug in  MockWebApplication that
initializes application twice, see WICKET-225.

All the best,

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
It's already in trunk. I'm more thinking about backporting the wickettester
change from trunk to 1.3.

But perhaps I will raise a vote to backport 496616 to 1.2.5. But it easy for
users to fix it them selves, by doing what I do on there instance of
WicketTester.

WDYT?

Frank