Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 22:13:42 UTC

Upload request (cannot submit via Jira)

Hi,

I'd like to ask for the upload of

   http://people.apache.org/~jochen/rat-lib-0.5.1-bundle.jar

I was, of course, trying to submit this via Jira, but after submitting
the request, Jira always replies with an error message like

    Errors
    * Error instantiating webwork.multipart.parser.class:
    com.atlassian.jira.web.JiraMultipartRequestWrapper(original message: null)

    You have not selected a valid project to create an issue in.

I seem to have a lot of issues with Codehaus' Jira these days. :-(

Thanks,

Jochen

--
"Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
a preventative effect against manipulating elections.

The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
illegal actions are forbidden.

http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf

Re: Nag: Upload request (cannot submit via Jira)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 6/26/07, Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> wrote:

> uploaded

Thanks!

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
uploaded

On 6/26/07, Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for nagging, but I still do have the same issues with Jira. (Trygvis
> suggested I contact Ben Walding and Bob McWhirter, which I did.)
>

> Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like to ask for the upload of
> >
> >    http://people.apache.org/~jochen/rat-lib-0.5.1-bundle.jar
> >
> > I was, of course, trying to submit this via Jira, but after submitting
> > the request, Jira always replies with an error message like
> >
> >     Errors
> >     * Error instantiating webwork.multipart.parser.class:
> >     com.atlassian.jira.web.JiraMultipartRequestWrapper(original message:
> > null)
> >
> >     You have not selected a valid project to create an issue in.
> >
> > I seem to have a lot of issues with Codehaus' Jira these days. :-(
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jochen
> >

> > --
> > "Besides, manipulating elections is under penalty of law, resulting in
> > a preventative effect against manipulating elections.
> >
> > The german government justifying the use of electronic voting machines
> > and obviously  believing that we don't need a police, because all
> > illegal actions are forbidden.
> >
> > http://dip.bundestag.de/btd/16/051/1605194.pdf

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride

Nag: Upload request (cannot submit via Jira)

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.