Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by DD...@stl-inc.com on 2002/02/01 20:41:38 UTC

Missing classes

I sent this a while back but received no response.

I am trying to complile some code but I am missing classes
I am assuming they should be in the "newapp" classes.

 errors indicating a missing "include" ... example
      org.apache.turbine/services/pull/ApplicationTool.class.

 "site" is documentation
 "newapp" has all the "flux" classes but none of the "services".

  I am using Turbine 2.1 .  Am I missing a JAR? Where can I get it?

Donald Duquaine
Analyst / Network Administrator
STL Tampa
(813) 885-7427
dduquaine@stl-inc.com

RE: Missing classes

Posted by Steve <tu...@knology.net>.
Missing classesThat class is definitely in the turbine-<version>.jar file,
which I assume you _HAVE_ in your CP, so if you're getting an error, check
your includes.