Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 1999/10/18 16:14:43 UTC

aprlib.dsp

FYI... I created the aprlib.dsp project to include ALL the APR components in
a single project. I find this much easier to update and maintain than the
individual 'projects per directory'.  I am only putting effort into the
aprlib.dsp global project file for now (and for the forseeable future) and
the per directory projects are probably horribly broken. Be warned :-)

Bill

Re: aprlib.dsp

Posted by Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>.
"Bill Stoddard" <st...@raleigh.ibm.com> writes:

> FYI... I created the aprlib.dsp project to include ALL the APR components in
> a single project. I find this much easier to update and maintain than the
> individual 'projects per directory'.

Amen!  - ben