Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/18 10:09:19 UTC

New committer: Justin Mao Ling

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache ZooKeeper

has invited Justin Mao Long to become a committer and we are pleased

to announce that he has accepted.

Justin has been following the Project for a long time,

He is very active in the community with discussions and code reviews
and he contributed
many patches.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the

project since there is no need to go via the patch

submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management

and to guide the direction of the project.

Congratulations Justin !

Enrico

RE: New committer: Justin Mao Ling

Posted by Mohammad arshad <mo...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Maoling!
Thanks for your contributions

Posted by Tamas Penzes <ta...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Maoling!

Posted by Damien Diederen <dd...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, @maoling!

Thank you very much for your initiatives and contributions — so far and
coming!

Cheers, -D

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Kudos Justin!