Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Todd Patrick <To...@dtn.com> on 2006/11/07 18:56:36 UTC

Why do I lose my resources (gif, css, jpg) after I add the ExtensionsFilter?

None of my style sheets or resources work now that I added the
ExtensionsFilter.

I have the following in my page:

<t:stylesheet path="/resources/login.css"/>

But the style sheet is never rendered. When I look at the source of the
page, I see:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/<correct
context>/resources/login.css" />

Thoughts on why the ExtensionsFilter would break my resources?

Thanks,

--Todd

information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.

Re: Why do I lose my resources (gif, css, jpg) after I add the ExtensionsFilter?

Posted by delbd <de...@oma.be>.
What do you get when you type <server>/<correct
context>/resources/login.css in browser bar?