Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Agustín Gañán <ag...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 13:19:45 UTC

Re: How to configure jetty session timeout in sling

Here is:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/webdefault.xml

agus

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Yanjie,
Are you using the app version of the sling launchpad, if you are then
you will be using the PAX Web Extender to bring up Jetty. (I guess you
are since otherwise you would have asked about tomcat)

The standard way of changing the configuration of the PAX Web Extender
is to use an extension bundle  with the extra files and the original
PAX Web Extender bundle referenced, however when I tried this, I wasnt
able to get Felix to accept the extension bundle. I think there is a
patch in a later version of Felix.

So the route I used it to re-bundle the PAX Web extender with the
config files that I wanted. This is probably bad OSGi practice, but
for the moment it works. The bundle project is at [1] if you get stuck
with the extender method.

HTH
Ian

[1] http://github.com/ieb/open-experiments/tree/bbce5d934eb124d0c62746710849dab16073941d/slingtests/osgikernel/bundles/jetty-config