Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de> on 2006/01/09 23:28:30 UTC

Proposal splitting alltest.conf into smaller configurations

Hi,

attached you find my proposal how to split alltests.conf into separate,
smaller configuration files. Please comment.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin

Re: Proposal splitting alltest.conf into smaller configurations

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
Looks good to me, Michael.  -- Michelle

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Michael,

I don't see an attachment.  Is there a JIRA that you can add a comment to?

-- Michelle