Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/28 13:15:46 UTC

Customer : Available balance

Dear friends,
I am searching a lot on ofbiz and i have not found a solution to my query,
1. I need a sol. where a customer must be able to deposit some money in
advance and that money will optionally be used to pay for his orders,
2. Also i dont need to store the customer address while creating a customer,
3, Further i need to create an API which should be able to edit the credits
/ money with the customer ,
4. and a link which if clicked with a customer id, can automatically allow
the customer to login without asking its password
5. Also can i make the customer email as the customer user id.

I am searching but i just couldn't figure out the docs i need to read to
implement this along with a custom payment gateway implementation.

Pl. help,
--
Thanks and kind Regards,
Abhishek jain

Re: Customer : Available balance

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello Abhishek,

for query 2 ,You can call createCustomer event of
ecommerce.(CustomerEvents.xml )
for query 5 . You have to set usePrimaryEmailUsername="Y" for
ProductStore data.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Kranti Agrawal <kr...@gmail.com>.
For Query 1. Check Billing Accounts.

Regards,
Kranti Agrawal
Student, IIIT Bangalore
krantiagrawal.blogspot.com

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Abhishek,
Please see my comments Inline.

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:49 PM, abhishek jain
<ab...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi rishi can you be a bit more specific please,
>
> 2. quickCreateCustomer : i cannt even find this word in the file
> PartyServices.xml

/applications/party/script/org/ofbiz/party/party/PartyServices.xml line
1087. May be you find around this line. Just one thing it is in trunk not
sure about the release 9.04.

> 3. usePrimaryEmailUsername: did you meant the default value or something
> similar,

Sorry was not clear in my last email, it is one field of RoductStore entity.

> CREDIT CARD PRESENT: what do you mean

My meaning here is all the integration is done for if the credit card
present, that means if customer checkout then he must provide his credit
card info.
If you want to it for Eft then there is no help available OOTB except the
test processor. See the DemoProduct.xml in ecommerce.

> same goes for the billing a/c,

hmm, for that you need to use transType <- "CREDIT", for any payment
gateway. I'm here giving the authorizedotnet transType (Refer
AIMPaymentServices.java), you mat need to pass another transType for your
gateway.

> Also on the links like
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Course
> I cannt see much info as the content is missing,

Here I can not help :)

> I know it is a bit more than help, but it will surely help me a lot.

Not a problem.

Posted by abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks and kind Regards,