Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/15 13:18:36 UTC

Fwd: FW: zones being moved to jails very soon

Forwarding this to java-dev@axis.apache.org because it will impact
some Axis2 subprojects, in particular Rampart.

Andreas

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
yes that will severely impact all the work that has been accomplished thus far

1)this could've easily accomplished this with shaded plugin..thus the preserving the intergrity of the original groupId
and shading the old package to the new package
2)while we're on the subject of broken builds I have a nit to pick when i built adb
    [0]  'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for org.apache.geronimo.sp
ecs:geronimo-activation_1.1_spec:jar
this is very bad as it assumes the parent version will automatically float down to this dependency..bad assumption
always assign the version
<version>${axis2.version}</version>

Everyone please take more responsibility for your actions and what you say in subject line
dont use inappropriate subject lines like the one at the top
-1

if this happens again i'm contacting glen
Martin

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.