Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/12 18:47:07 UTC

Re: create a new page from a template?

(Reviving an old thread)

We are using the "clone" feature described in this thread, but just realized
that it only works for the "plain" text editor, not the other ones. Is there
some way to either force the page to be saved before it is opened in the
editor, or to force the user to use the text editor just for that one page?
Some option on the URL, perhaps?

--
Bobman

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
You could try using the "htmltext" parameter to initialize the editor
in case you're using e.g. FCK.

/Janne