Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Luai Rifai <Lu...@sedco-online.com> on 2007/10/17 14:19:31 UTC

Documentation / How to start a search project using VB.Net code

Hi,

We develop our solutions based on VB.Net and we store content in both filingsystem (for bulky files) & Oracle/SQL Server databases (for Metadata).

We recently downloaded  the lucene open source code for C#.Net

Now, we now want to start a simple VB.Net project that utilizes the lucene .Net library in order to both index and search files and db metadata.

Do you have any step-by-step document that explains how to do that in the most quicker manner.

Thanks

Luai Rifai
Senior Systems Analyst
Systems and Electronic Development FZCO