Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Mustafa Ersin Karadöl <er...@tcmb.gov.tr> on 2008/03/13 08:50:45 UTC

MTOM

Hi, we are developing a system for file upload and download. upload
example works fine but we could not find anything about file download
with MTOM. Can you help us? Thank you. Ersin Karadöl

==========================================================-
Bu e-posta sadece yukarida isimleri belirtilen kisiler arasinda özel haberlesme amacini tasimaktadir. Size yanlislikla ulasmissa lütfen gönderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. Turkiye Cumhuriyet Merkez Bankasi A.S. bu mesajin icerigi ile ilgili olarak hicbir hukuksal sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This e-mail communication is intended for the private use of the people named above. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system. The Central Bank of The Republic of Turkey does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

Re: MTOM

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
It is more or less the same..

If you are using POJO's, then it's just a matter of returning a
DataHandler (or a bean with a DataHandler field) from the service
method. In the client side you can use the Axis2 generated WSDL to
code generate your client stub using ADB...

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: MTOM