Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by climbingrose <cl...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/26 07:50:42 UTC

Dynamic fields performance question

Hi all,

I'm developing an application that potentially creates thousands of dynamic
fields.  Does anyone know if large number of dynamic fields will degrade
Solr performance?

Thanks.

Cuong Hoang

Re: Dynamic fields performance question

Posted by climbingrose <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yonik. I think both of the conditions hold true for our application
;).

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.