Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by P Sreenivasa Rao <ps...@cmcltd.com> on 2001/05/03 14:58:08 UTC

New Bee's question

                                                               Hi all,
                                                                I just started using SOAP with Apache SoapToolkit.But when I run the examples ,I'm getting this error.I've installed the toolkit accorind to the instructions given .I'm using                                                                         Tomcat Application  Server

                                                                 E:\apachesoaptoolkit\soap-2_1\samples\addressbook>java org.apache.soap.server.Se                                         rviceManagerClient http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy                                                     DeploymentDescriptor.xml
                                    Ouch, the call failed:
                                     Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
                                      Fault String = org.w3c.dom.Node: method getNamespaceURI()Ljava/lang/String; no
                                        t found

                Can anyone help me in this regard?
                    Thanks in advance.
                    regards,
                    Sreenivas

Re: New Bee's question

Posted by P Sreenivasa Rao <ps...@cmcltd.com>.

HI,
Mine is  also 1.0.3 with soap2.1.But for this ,it requires 1.2.1.SO after trying with it I'll get back to u .Thank u once again,
Sreenivas

                              check the version of xerces ur using....mine is 1.0.3 with soap-2_0.....

                              - Balaji

Re: New Bee's question

Posted by P Sreenivasa Rao <ps...@cmcltd.com>.

Re: New Bee's question

Posted by Balaji <br...@iona.com>.
                            Hi,

Re: New Bee's question

Posted by Balaji <br...@iona.com>.
                            Hi,

Re: New Bee's question

Posted by P Sreenivasa Rao <ps...@cmcltd.com>.

                            Hi Balaji,
                            thank u for ur immediate reply.I've ncluded the xerces in the classpath and it's the first one in the classpath.but still ,I'm getting the same                                                 problem.Any other solution.
                            Thanks in advance,
                            Sreenivas

Re: New Bee's question

Re: New Bee's question

Posted by Balaji <br...@iona.com>.
                            Hi sreenivas,

                            check whether u have xerces.jar file in                                 the classpath...... & it must appear first                             in the classpath before any other xml                                 parsers.

Re: New Bee's question

Posted by Balaji <br...@iona.com>.
                            Hi sreenivas,