Posted to user@impala.apache.org by Mostafa Mokhtar <mm...@cloudera.com> on 2017/09/19 17:11:40 UTC

Re: [Impala] Performance strange behavior

Hi Andrey,

Can you please share some of the query profiles for us to analyze?
When running queries with a large number of scanner threads you are likely
to hit IMPALA-5302  and IMPALA-4923 which have been fixed in Impala 2.9.

Also can you run "sudo perf top" for 30 seconds or so then share a print
screen?

Thanks
Mostafa