Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Yuval <yu...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/06 10:56:32 UTC

Errors in Web Services test plan

Hi,

I'm running a loadtest on Web Services using a JMeter that I've
downloaded from http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/jakarta-jmeter.zip

Most of the time it works fine, but sometimes I get errors, and when I
look at the results tree, I see that the response code is null, and
the request and response tabs are empty.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Yuval

Re: Errors in Web Services test plan

Posted by Yuval <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter,

At the JMeter log I see the following line:

jmeter.visualizers.ViewResultsFullVisualizer: Could not decode
response java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException: text/xml; charset=utf-8

note that it's not only the response that is not being shown, but also
the request.

Thanks,

Yuval

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.