Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Boyang Chen <re...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/01 06:37:16 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-715: Expose Committed offset in streams

Thanks Walker for the proposal, +1 (binding) from me.

Posted by Walker Carlson <wc...@confluent.io>.
Thank you everyone for voting. This KIP has passed with:

+4 binding votes (Boyang, Sophie, Guozhang and Matthias)
+2 non-binding (Leah and myself)

best,
Walker

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-715: Expose Committed offset in streams

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io>.
Thanks for the KIP! +1 (binding)

Posted by Leah Thomas <lt...@confluent.io>.
Hey Walker,