Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Brad Smith <us...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/16 18:33:35 UTC

fop 0.93 RPM?

Has anyone made an rpm of 0.93? Failing that, I could try and make one
from a source rpm of 0.92, but I haven't been able to find that
either. =:\

--Brad

Re: fop 0.93 RPM?

Posted by Thomas Schraitle <to...@web.de>.
Hi Brad,

On Freitag, 16. Februar 2007, Brad Smith wrote:
> Has anyone made an rpm of 0.93? Failing that, I could try and make one
> from a source rpm of 0.92, but I haven't been able to find that
> either. =:\

I've packaged a RPM for openSUSE. If you want to try it, go to:

  http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/thomas-schraitle/

You can find also the sources and the SPEC file there if you need to adapt
it to your favorite distribution.

Have fun,
Tom

--