Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/28 03:32:20 UTC

T4 XHR under JDK 1.4.2

I've been forced into a project wanting to use xmlHttpRequest calls in
Tapestry 4.X but using JDK 1.4.2 -- no annotations, therefore no
@EventListener.

Is there any hope?

Bill

Re: T4 XHR under JDK 1.4.2

Posted by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can still use asynch="true" for majority of the components and you
can construct Tapestry XHR request manualy in javascript without any
server support, it will also work.

Renat

--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov

Re: T4 XHR under JDK 1.4.2

Posted by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com>.
Got it.  Also, it looks like DirectLink is fine under 1.4 JDK.

Bill

Re: T4 XHR under JDK 1.4.2

Posted by Ben Dotte <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bill,