Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Kevin Paul <ke...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/21 23:40:24 UTC

SchemaRDD.where clause error

Hi all, I tried to use the function SchemaRDD.where() but got some error:

  val people = sqlCtx.sql("select * from people")
  people.where('age === 10)

<console>:27: error: value === is not a member of Symbol

where did I go wrong?

Thanks,
Kevin Paul

Re: SchemaRDD.where clause error

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.
You need to "import sqlCtx._" to get access to the implicit conversion.