Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2007/12/07 17:07:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.0.0

Its been long overdue but its finally time to call a vote on the
ActiveMQ 5.0.0 release. We should really start releasing more
frequently...  A new Release Candidate 4 is up for the vote.

The release notes are here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/ACTIVEMQ/activemq-500-release.html

You can get the binary distributions here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC4/maven2/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.0.0/
maven 2 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC4/maven2
maven 1 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC4/maven1

Source SVN tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.0.0

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.0.0

Here's my +1

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.0.0

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Márcio Moraes <mm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jonas Lim <jl...@exist.com>.
+1

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Yay! :)

We're so overdue - I'd like to get 5.0.0 out ASAP then keep doing
incremental releases as more issues get nailed etc.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 7, 2007 9:07 AM, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> Its been long overdue but its finally time to call a vote on the
> ActiveMQ 5.0.0 release. We should really start releasing more
> frequently...  A new Release Candidate 4 is up for the vote.
>
> The release notes are here:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/ACTIVEMQ/activemq-500-release.html
>
> You can get the binary distributions here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC4/maven2/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.0.0/
> maven 2 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC4/maven2
> maven 1 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC4/maven1
>
> Source SVN tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.0.0
>

> Please vote to approve this release binary
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.0.0

+1

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ 5.0.0

Posted by Marco Buss <ma...@gmx.de>.
+1

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release ActiveMQ 5.0.0

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I finally got around to pushing out the changes to the mirrors.
Binaries should make it to all the mirrors in 24 hours.

On Dec 12, 2007 1:51 PM, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> The ActiveMQ 5.0.0 Release Candidate 4 passed the vote and will become
> the official ActiveMQ 5.0.0 release.
> Binaries will get pushed out to the mirrors shortly.
>
> The vote passed with the following no -1 votes and the following +1 votes:
> Hiram Chirino
> James Strachan
> Rob Ravies
> Timothy Bish
> Bruce Snyder
> Jonas Lim
> Guillaume Nodet
> Márcio Moraes
> Marco Buss
> Alan D. Cabrera
>
> Thanks to all that contributed to developing and testing this release!
>

> --
> Regards,
> Hiram
>
> Blog: http://hiramchirino.com