Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivan Kudryavtsev <ku...@bw-sw.com> on 2017/07/18 15:08:26 UTC

ACS 4.9.2 Management Server and Galera Cluster in CentOS 7

Hello, community.

A person asked me whether i have experience of deploying ACS 4.9 with
Galera HA cluster and after I answered - "I don't" I decided to try because
I was unable to find relevant new article I wrote it as well. It explains
how to deploy ACS 4.9.2 to Galera in CentOS 7. I published it under Apache
License, so If someone includes it in docs it would be great, please also
don't hesitate notifying me with any bugs found and considerations. Hope
it'll help to someone.

Link:
https://bitworks.software/blog/en/2017-07-18-mariadb-galera-cloudstack-ha-cluster.html

Have a good day.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.

RE: ACS 4.9.2 Management Server and Galera Cluster in CentOS 7

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
I did some work with Several Nines a couple of years ago to get Galera clusters certified by Citrix for use with CloudPlatform.

They have an application call Cluster Control (https://severalnines.com/product/clustercontrol) which simplifies the creation and running of Galera clusters (among other things).  It's been quite a while since I looked at it.  Maybe of interest to some people.

I'm interested in the Java Connector HA - have you had many failovers and fail-backs which it has had to deal with?

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com