Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Richard St. John" <rs...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/22 19:13:28 UTC

nifi.security.ocsp.responder.url example

Dear Devs,

I have recently implemented two-way SSL authentication for a NiFi cluster.  The tls toolkit (nigh-toolkit) made that process fairly easy for both the cluster and for generating client certificates.  I now have a situation where I need to be able to revoke access for a client certificate.  Is there any examples of using the configurations nifi.security.ocsp.responder.url and nifi.security.ocsp.responder.certificate that I can use to help springboard me?

Rick.

--
Richard St. John, PhD
Asymmetrik