Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mahen Perera <ma...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/31 05:46:18 UTC

Wrapping statefull session beans in a web service deployed as session scope................?

Hi

I want to wrap a statefull sesion bean in a web service deployed as
session scope.

In other words, I will be calling the session beans remote interface
methods inside the web service methods...

Is this possible?
And if i use  a .NET client , is it possible to have the counterpart
of statefull beans in the .NET client side...

In other words, will .NET proxy generated will be statefull (can
maintain state accross method calls of the proxy)?

Thanx in advance

Mahen