Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Serge Merzliakov <sm...@epistatic.net> on 2009/12/22 10:53:20 UTC

"preMove" option creates unwanted .camel directory

Hi,
   Given the following Camel context (OS X 10.6, camel 2.1.0, activemq 5.3)
to copy a text file to a JMS queue

   <camel:camelContext id="camel">
      <camel:route id="file-to-jms">
         <camel:from
uri="file:resource/test/runtime?preMove=before/${file:name.noext}-moved.${file:ext}"/>
         <camel:to uri="activemq:queue:dest?jmsMessageType=Text"/>
      </camel:route>
   </camel:camelContext>

I noticed that the "preMove" attribute puts the file in:

    ./before/.camel/FILE-moved.TXT

instead of what I expected:
   ./before/FILE-moved.TXT

the "move" attribute works how I expect, however.

Any ideas on what is needed to correct this problem ?

Regards,
Serge

Re: "preMove" option creates unwanted .camel directory

Posted by Serge Merzliakov <sm...@epistatic.net>.

JIRA issue created

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.