Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Luis Carlos Junges <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/16 20:15:08 UTC

Load .CSV file into couchdb

Hi,

Is there any tool well tested able to load a csv file into couchdb?

--
"A realidade de cada lugar e de cada época é uma alucinação coletiva."

Bloom, Howard

Re: Load .CSV file into couchdb

Posted by Mike Miller <mi...@cloudant.com>.
How well tested do you need it?  If you are comfortable with python (couchdbkit is my lib of choice) then you make use of the DictReader class from csv module.

-M

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Luis Carlos Junges
<lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any tool well tested able to load a csv file into couchdb?
>
> --
> "A realidade de cada lugar e de cada época é uma alucinação coletiva."
>

> Bloom, Howard

You can adapt :

https://github.com/benoitc/afgwardiary/blob/master/_attachments/convert.py

I use a regexp here to comply with some weird csv.

- benoît