Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Anderson vasconcelos <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/28 17:56:55 UTC

Too Many Open Files

Hi all
When i send a delete query to SOLR, using the SOLRJ i received this
exception:

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: java.net.SocketException:
Too many open files
11:53:06,964 INFO  [HttpMethodDirector] I/O exception
(java.net.SocketException) caught when processing request: Too many open
files

Anyone could Help me? How i can solve this?

Thanks

Re: Too Many Open Files

Posted by Anderson vasconcelos <an...@gmail.com>.
Other question,
Why SOLRJ d'ont close the StringWriter e OutputStreamWriter ?

thanks

Re: Too Many Open Files

Posted by Anderson vasconcelos <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for responses.