Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Jane Zhan@3web.com" <ja...@3web.com> on 2004/11/22 17:58:23 UTC

NewComer: Add WebDav to my Document Management System

Hi,
I just started to add WebDav to my Document/File Management System. I have only 1 week to finish this (a customer demo need it).(It seems a rather simple process from the document.. but..)
 Anyone with experience please point out a direction if you notice anything wrong. Below is what I did and my plan for next:

(1) I downloaded source code of Jakarta-Slide Release 2.2 beta 2 into my Eclipse workspace
(2) I fetched the latest WCK from CVS and compiled along with Slide Release 2.2 beta 2.  I did notice some uncompliances (copyRec vs. copy.; I just changed copyRec to copy.)

(3) I have also downloaded jakarta-slide-2.0-tomcat-5.0.19 binary, and installed. It seems working on my machine.
(4) I plan to implement BasicWebdavStore. and then replace the jar in jakarta-slide-2.0-tomcat-5.0.19 binary. then test to see if it works.

If you see any problem in my plan, or any suggestions to make this task easier, please kindly advice. I am a total new comer to WebDav...

Thanks,
Jane

Re: NewComer: Add WebDav to my Document Management System

Posted by "Jane Zhan@3web.com" <ja...@3web.com>.
Thanks, Oliver. I guess I will combine the jar obtained from Slide Release
2.2 beta 2 (compiled with my change) with TomCat 5.0.19.
regards,
Jane

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.