Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/02/10 10:08:15 UTC

Re: Wicket WebRTC Integration

Hi,

just wanted to add that an issue has been fixed that causes the remote volumes not to be shown.

https://github.com/HenrikJoreteg/SimpleWebRTC/issues/203

Big thanks to fippo - it is working, now.

Today - after work - I will implement more stuff - for example to turn on / off the volume bars and other stuff.

kind regards

Tobias