Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pradeep Bhattiprolu <pb...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/12 03:52:19 UTC

Case Studies , Reference Implementations for SolrCloud

Hi
 am evaluating the SolrCloud Offering for distributed search.
Do we have any case studies are websites which are using these new features
of SolrCloud ?
Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks
Pradeep

Re: Case Studies , Reference Implementations for SolrCloud

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Erkln5WWLw&list=PLU6n9Voqu_1FM8nmVwiWWDRtsEjlPqhgP
?

Or are you looking for specific setups? I think those are harder to
get (everybody is different...), but it might be worth looking through
the rest of the Solr Revolution videos, I think there were at least a
couple of talks.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, Filters, URPs and even a newsletter:
http://www.solr-start.com/