Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by paloris_J <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/26 12:47:16 UTC

Is list still going

I notice that on the archives that there is no new emailsĀ

Re: Is list still going

Posted by paloris_J <pa...@gmail.com>.
I just had a look at your url. It looks really good.
I had it running in nb 9rc1 under java 8 and tryed out some of what you
said.
But then downloaded
Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 9.0 (Build
incubator-netbeans-release-334-on-20180708)
Java: 10.0.1; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 10.0.1+10

And the options of installing java web and java ee are not avaliable.

 I was thinking about doing a web cast with some of the examples that
you gave

Re: Is list still going

Posted by Rick Hegarty <sk...@gmail.com>.
Glenn,