Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/24 18:39:03 UTC

2021-08-31 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

We're trying something new where instead of using Confluence (more on that
in another thread) the agenda is decided in the mailing list and the
meeting notes posted in the same thread after the meeting happens. This
should help increase visibility, and allows non-committers to easily add to
the agenda and comment on meeting notes if they have something to say.

So if you have anything you want to discuss at next week's meeting, respond
to this email and it's on the agenda.

Re: 2021-08-31 TC Working Group Agenda and Meeting Notes

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
Meeting Notes:

1. Attendance
- Juliet Ngwe (Comcast)
- Taylor Frey (Comcast)
- Dandy Pham (Comcast)
- Stephen Hamrick (Comcast)
- Zach Hoffman (Comcast)
- Amy Wilson (Comcast)
- Steve Malenfant

2. Discuss the wiki transfer
- "Administration" section changes to be submitted to the mailing list,
once the new pages exist on GitHub.

3. Walk through some breaking changes in ATC 6.0.0 (RC0 at the time of this
writing)
- The 6.x RM will compile a list of important breaking changes in the new
version (so I'll avoid reiterating them here)

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.