Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Tilak Raj Singh <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/19 23:48:18 UTC

[GSOC] Setting up multiple devcloud host in cloudstack dev environment

Hello All,

I am trying to setup the cloudstack developement environment on my ubuntu
12.04 64bit machine. I have successfully setup the management server
locally on my machine using the docs [1]. As I am going to start work on
the issue CLOUDSTACK-8266
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8266> [2] I need to setup
atleast two host on my management server. I am trying to setup two devcloud
hosts for the same. Can anybody guide me how to add them. Should I follow
this guide [3] to setup first devcloud resources to my management server
and then manually add the other devcloud host ip into the hosts section of
cloudstack or should I edit devcloud.cfg file to add an entry for the ip,
username and password for the second devcloud host and it would work?

If I am wrong can please somebody help me figure out the correct method to
do the same.

Regards

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Setting+up+CloudStack+Development+Environment+on+Linux

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8266

[3] http://bhaisaab.org/logs/devcloud/

Fwd: [GSOC] Setting up multiple devcloud host in cloudstack dev environment

Posted by Tilak Raj Singh <ti...@gmail.com>.
Posted by Tilak Raj Singh <ti...@gmail.com>.
Posted by Tilak Raj Singh <ti...@gmail.com>.
yeah ... I replace it with the repo directory
/root/gsoc/devcloud/advanced/advanced.json ... devcloud is the cloned git
repository from github. There seems to be a issue with marvin I guess...
because configuring the deployement manually from the CS UI as listed in
advanced.json works..

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Tilak,

Posted by Tilak Raj Singh <ti...@gmail.com>.