Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cronos <vi...@googlemail.com> on 2006/12/05 16:11:48 UTC

GUI Tool For Restricted Environment

Hello,

We intend to run activemq 4.1 on a shared hosting (linux) environment that
does not support a servlet engine.
Jserv is disabled on apache, however the environment does support Java JDK
1.5.

Is there any JMS tool like (web console and hermes jms) that we can run in
such an environment to manage
activemq?

Thanks

Re: GUI Tool For Restricted Environment

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 12/5/06, cronos <vi...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We intend to run activemq 4.1 on a shared hosting (linux) environment that
> does not support a servlet engine.
> Jserv is disabled on apache, however the environment does support Java JDK
> 1.5.

Is port 8080 open (or some other non-80 port?) Then you could just run
your own jetty or tomcat?

> Is there any JMS tool like (web console and hermes jms) that we can run in
> such an environment to manage
> activemq?

Otherwise you can run the command line utilities or the JMX stuff

--

James
-------