Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by sk...@engr.uky.edu on 2004/04/07 02:49:35 UTC

Newbie: id_table not getting initialized!

Hi,

  When I execute "ant -f build-torque.xml" id-table-init-sql all the
appropriate sql files are getting generated. Then when I execute
"ant -f build-torque.xml insert-sql", ant tries to initialize the id_table
before it creates the id_table. Basically its executing the sql files in the
wrong order. I know I can copy paste bookstore-schema-idtable-init.sql and all
will work fine. But I want to find out the cause of the problem and fix it
rather than fixing the symptom. Btw, I'm using Oracle 9i.

  I saw some mail in the Archive that said there was a thread on this, but I
searched for it and couldn't find it. Sorry if I'm asking the same question
again.

  I can docs find for schema and build.properties, but Torque.properties - No!!
Can someone give me the link to a doc on Torque.properties?

-Sarav