Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by nacer abdellaoui <ab...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/01/23 08:43:26 UTC

I need Help

Hi
I want to develop a service Web and to deploy it under Axis SOAP. Being
constrained to work with wookie in standalone mode, I want to install Axis under
tomcat that wookie embed. Now, the structure of the directory of Tomcat which
wookie embed not being very apparent, I don't want to touch my installation of
wookie before being sure of what I will do. If somebody could help me to show me
what I must do to install Axis SOAP. I am under Windows Vista. Thank you very
much.

Nacer