Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vijay S Pawar <vs...@orgltd.com> on 2003/05/30 12:29:40 UTC

Struts Diagram

Hi Friends,

Based on struts-documentation, I have prepared the General Outline Diagram
of Struts. This diagram represents the various building blocks of the
basic struts framework.

I welcome all patrons/experts to have a glance at it and add more building
blocks like DynaBeans, FormBeans to it.

Hope we will soon have the complete Struts in Diagram format, on our desk
boards

:0)~

PS: Attachment- My Understanding of Struts.doc

Thanks and Cheers !

Vijay

Re: Struts Diagram

Posted by Richard Raquepo <rr...@primeorion.com>.