Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/02/17 17:00:03 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] MichaelMelhem People Mon Feb 17 17:00:03 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MichaelMelhem, version: 1 on Mon Feb 17 15:27:00 2003 by MichaelMelhem

New page created:
+ Hi, Im a web developer/consultant currently working for a large
+ financial institution in Frankfurt Germany.
+
+ Im very keen on Open Source and its application as a practical
+ and scalable solution for the real world.
+
+ I have particilar fondness for Apache technologies especially Cocoon.
+
+ The following are some of the areas of Cocoon I have contributed to:
+ * Caching Point Pipelines
+ * Pipeline Hints
+ * Control flow Expire Continuations
+
+ You can contact me on [Michael Melhem|mailto:michaelm@apache.org]
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People, version: 95 on Mon Feb 17 15:29:22 2003 by MichaelMelhem

+ * [Michael Melhem|MichaelMelhem] -- Cocoon committer and web developer