Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com> on 2009/09/23 16:25:55 UTC

Exchange route refactor patch - comments?

This patch is a small Exchange refactor around the route() method. It
was part of r813825 which was subsequently rolled back out. The current
solution to QPID-2102 does not require this part of that original patch,
but as this is hopefully a useful cleanup of some code duplication, I
submit it here for comment before checking it in.

Comments welcome.

RE: Exchange route refactor patch - comments?

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Kim,

> This patch is a small Exchange refactor around the route() method.
It
> was part of r813825 which was subsequently rolled back out.
> The current
> solution to QPID-2102 does not require this part of that
> original patch,
> but as this is hopefully a useful cleanup of some code duplication,
> submit it here for comment before checking it in.
>
> Comments welcome.

I'm not an expert in this area of the code, but it looks like a nice
refactoring of a lot of nearly duplicate code sections. Looks good to
me.

-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org