Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Hank Bruning <ha...@jblade.com> on 2015/08/27 23:32:15 UTC

ODataEntity class and and how to guide for Olingo V4 Java

I am trying to sort out what should be done, if anything about the "How To
Guide..."
http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata4/tutorials/od4_basic_read.html
and it's use of the ODataEntity class.

The "How to Guide" is for Olingo Java V4 beta2 and the class
ODataEntity seems to have been removed in beta3.

Does the sample program in the "How to Guide" need to be re-factored so it
does not use
ODataEntity  and instead use a class that implements the ClientEntity
interface ?
Any good examples of a class implementing  ClientEntity ?
Hank
JBlade

Re: ODataEntity class and and how to guide for Olingo V4 Java

Posted by Hank Bruning <ha...@jblade.com>.
Thanks, That explains it.
Hank

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Hank,

Thanks for your effort and engagement.
However the site you mentioned (http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata4/tutorials/od4_basic_read.html <http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata4/tutorials/od4_basic_read.html>)
is not anymore part of the official documentation (and should not be reached from the official homepage).
The official (and maintained) tutorials are listed at http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata4/ <http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata4/>

Posted by Hank Bruning <ha...@jblade.com>.
Christian,

Posted by Hank Bruning <ha...@jblade.com>.