Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marius Petria <mp...@adobe.com> on 2015/02/10 09:22:21 UTC

Exposing mongo and db versions for reporting purposes

Hi,

For reporting purposes I need to find out from java the MK type and also
for mongo version and the info about used DB make/version?
Chetan suggested that such information can be exposed "when we register a
{{NodeStore}} instances within OSGi we can also add a service property
which captures such implementation details. Possibly use
service.description​ or define a new one which provide a comma separated
list of attributes.”

WDYT? Should I open an issue for that?

Marius

Re: Exposing mongo and db versions for reporting purposes

Posted by Marius Petria <mp...@adobe.com>.

On 2/10/15, 4:11 PM, "Chetan Mehrotra" <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

>@Marius - Can you open an issue for there we can work out the details?

Here it is, thanks.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2499

Re: Exposing mongo and db versions for reporting purposes

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think a comma separated string should be sufficient to start with.

@Marius - Can you open an issue for there we can work out the details?
Chetan Mehrotra

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.