Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Archie Cobbs <ar...@awarix.com> on 2005/03/24 18:34:31 UTC

Batik ExtensionHandler for svggen

We had a need to create an SVGGenerator2D ExtensionHandler that handles
Batik's LinearGradientPaint class.. a discussion of doing exactly this
is found under "Extending Paint object to SVG element translation":

http://xml.apache.org/batik/svggen.html#custom

FWIW, here is our implementation. It would be nice to work towards a
"complete" implementation (with respect to the set of possible Batik
classes for Paint, Composite, and BufferedImageOp) of the ExtensionHandler
interface eventually. If so this could be a start.

-Archie