Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2014/07/14 16:18:22 UTC

10.11.1 release candidate delayed

I'm going to put off building a release candidate until tomorrow at the
earliest. I would like to see tonight's test results before generating a
release candidate.

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: 10.11.1 release candidate delayed

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all the hard work!

I'll keep an eye out for the release and will do a number of my usual tests.

Myrna

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.