Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "KHZ (SAW)" <ka...@sawag.com> on 2004/09/02 17:14:33 UTC

loss of formatting information

Hi world.

My experience is that if  single cells are formatted they exist in Excel
(contrary to format whole lines where formatting is lost for newly
created cells).

If such a cell is filled it doesn't loose the formatting. Now I've a
case where cell A1 is prefixed by ##1- and the format information is
lost.

Any idea?

Regards,           Karl-Heinz.

Re: AW: loss of formatting information

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
did you just change questions on me? lol hehe.

hmm, dont think we have a 'merge' style.  that can be a top level api
(from your side) or something completely supported in hssf.

there's a bunch of contrib stuff that this may probably fit into.

i know Andy said that once the lower level api is "done" is when the
convenience-based api modifications would be made.

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.